Friday, March 15, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!  

Can you believe it?  Easter is just two short weeks away.  If you're anything like me, you're scrambling to find Easter treats!  And despite the fact that I happen to love Robin Eggs and Peeps, I really don't want my kiddos filling up on all that candy.  

(Did I really just say that?  I love candy!  Maybe I should say I really don't want my kiddos filling up on all that candy in one day.  Yep, that's better!  Because in all honesty, this family consumes its fair share of candy!)  

Okay, so I have the perfect little treats to fill those Easter baskets!  Yummy, homemade treats that will delight little and big tummies alike.  And who wouldn't like getting one of these on Easter - they're so cute!

Get your orders in for Easter cookies now!






Easter cookies are $2.75 each and come packaged in a clear cello bag with coordinating ribbon.  Like this...



To make this treat from the Easter bunny extra special, I can personalize the following cookies with an initial, monogram or name (add $.50 per cookie)...



To place an order, please email me at emwhiz@aol.com.  Be sure to specify which cookies you'd like and any color preferences.

Please get your orders in before Tuesday, March 26th.  Cookies can be picked up on Friday, the 29th or Saturday, the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment