Friday, March 15, 2013

Blog URL

I'm always a little hesitant to change anything on my computer.  I'm sure it has a little something to do with the fact that I'm slightly technically challenged.  If only I had a Help Desk at my house, wouldn't that be great?  

At any rate, I'm going for it!  I've got to change the URL (big term for someone so technically challenged and between you and me, I have no idea what it stands for)!  It's driving me nuts having to type all those dashes!  And I'm pretty sure if it's bugging me, it's bugging you too!  

So, here's the new URL - apieceacakemckinney.blogspot.com

Crossing my fingers that everything I've posted up until this point won't just be banished out there into the unknown abyss of the web and will actually show up on the new site!  So follow me!  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment